Apr 30, 2012

Just a little unusual for a Front Door...but then again...

Yes, I do see there is a horse standing in the entryway.
But half close your eyes, 
and imagine, just for a minute,
that this is actually a front door to a rather beautiful home.
Fun, isn't it? And definitely dramatic.
Overscaled sliding doors: with an inherent theatrical element to them.
It also means that even with a small door opening,
one could have quite large doors.
Then again, 
having a gorgeous horse as a greeter is also a charming idea.
"Welcome and do come in", he is naying.
Well, 'tis Monday, so we may as well dream a little!


6 comments:

  1. I love large doors, mine is large and people comment all the time, I think it makes a big difference...the top doors are beautiful and yes I can definitely imagine them being used as front doors of a beautiful home x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those horses live in fancier digs that I do! something's not right here.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel@Georgica POnd30/4/12 5:12 PM

    How adorable. All stables should look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the most beautiful stables I have ever seen! And yes of course that would be just wonderful as a front door entry to a home as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and I will happily follow.

    If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Thank you for leaving me a comment!

Just a quick note: this is about a conversation - it's not a place to advertise. So please do not include self-promotion as your comment will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...