Apr 1, 2012

Delectable Duet :: Sweeps of gown/ sweeps of curtain

And on this beautiful Sunday morning,
with sunlight creeping in through the windows
luring me outside to the golden-sparkly garden,
there are thoughts of billowing curtains at sunny windows,
with billowing sweeps of taffeta gown
to echo the generosity.

It's such a delicious delectable duet:
this sweeping generosity.

Hope your weekend is fabulously glamorous so far.
I'm off to the 
Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show 
this afternoon,
and promise to post lots of images 
for those who cannot 
likewise attend. 

Image by the inimitable Cecil Beaton, 
photographed in 1955,


5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day and I hope you find lots of lovely ideas and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jules! I'll see if I can find some pink roses for you! VB x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image for my weekend...hope yours is wonderful!! Enjoy the flower show...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful portrait, from the master himself. Just wonderful. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wished I lived in an area that had an international anything! I am looking forward to the pictures....k

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Thank you for leaving me a comment!

Just a quick note: this is about a conversation - it's not a place to advertise. So please do not include self-promotion as your comment will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...