Apr 17, 2012

Dancing in the Air :: Back on 2 Feet!

So excited to be allowed back out to play in the design world,
as my ankle has healed sufficiently for me to hobble 
around a couple of my building sites today.
(One of my clients kindly suggested the builders could 
haul me up in the hoist, along with the bricks.)
Hmmm...hopefully I can hop up the stairs on one splendid,
and one almost-splendid foot.
Thank you for all your lovely good wishes,
and it was truly wonderful to be totally spoiled for a week.

But right now...I feel like dancing in the air! 

9 comments:

  1. Yeah - so nice to back on 2 feet i imagine. Must feel like floating on air - :)
    Have a great day - loved the idea of the hoist - could just picture that ha ha
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may have been a very scary sight I think!

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear that your ankle is getting better Virginia...love this pic and your previous post too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheerful after sick holiday...best wishes for flying high in imaginations, creations, appreciations and enjoyments. Enjoy so much of your blog beauty and inspirations! sincerely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you and welcome to Glamour Drops!

      Delete
  4. Please, please, please take it easy!! Don't do too much!! I know that you are excited and you should be but our bones are so fragile (as you know) and too much stress will only build up scar tissue around the injured area. Ok? Try and eak out getting spoiled a little while longer for at least part of the day? :)
    Gros, gros bisous from your worrying friend,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, yes, I know you are absolutely right - but I was simply dying to see how 2 of my projects were progressing - I just couldn't bear to stay home again! But tonight, my foot is back aloft again - bliss!

      Delete

Oh! Thank you for leaving me a comment!

Just a quick note: this is about a conversation - it's not a place to advertise. So please do not include self-promotion as your comment will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...