Feb 11, 2012

Something Luxe : Glam Looks from Babushka Ballerina

If there is a demand for luxe looks, 
and I think if you are reading this 
you would probably agree there is,
then it seems that new Brisbane boutique Babushka Ballerina
(how glorious is that name??)
has a definite handle on luxe glamour.
So, in true Glamour Drops pursuit of all that is glamorous,
take a few moments to revel in the luxeness of feminine prettiness
from their dreamy world...




Now, was that good?
Feeling luxe now?

images: Babushka Ballerina, Brisbane

Oh - by the way, this, like all my posts,
 isn't a sponsored post because Glamour Drops isn't about that.
I just find things I like, in the pursuit of inspiration for my design work,
and figure I may as well share the beauty. 

9 comments:

  1. Stunning, but you keep showing me delights I can't have. Weep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those layers of beautiful fabric are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I FEEL THE LUXE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh dear, wow, that was eye candy for the senses!!! Dearest, thank you for visiting today! ENJOY YOUR LOVER AND FRIEND this Valentines!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty special ! Wish I could see it in living person. Happy V Day !!
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess who has a link on Desire To Inpsire .. woohoooooo !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh .. and I should clarify it ain't me ... woohoooooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo - absolutely!!!! I didn't know - so trust you to be onto it straight up! Thank you for letting me know Linda. Hope you are fabulous. V x

      Delete
  7. This post is full of glamour!

    www.tatianadoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome images.
    and yes....
    i am feeling quite 'LUXE'

    thank you very much!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Thank you for leaving me a comment!

Just a quick note: this is about a conversation - it's not a place to advertise. So please do not include self-promotion as your comment will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...