Feb 18, 2012

Alfresco dining, sounds good. With a chandelier? Sounds fabulous!

 Tucked daintily next to a swimming pool,
this alfresco dining area is redolent with grape vines,
a chandelier & a stone fireplace. 
But my favourite bit?
That would be the glass roof.
For star gazing.
Over dinner. Or late, late suppers. 
If it gets a bit chilly we can retire inside for a moment...
But with an outdoor area this appealing, 
I think I may be tempted to just live out here all year round.

Would you like to live here?

Property: 16 Selbourne Rd Toorak, Melbourne
Images & Agents details 

7 comments:

  1. This is one of the most beautiful homes I've ever seen. I would never leave, just invite all my friends and family over to enjoy it with me. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to live here. What a amazing home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the staircase, hallway and taupe carpet, I'd order everyone to de shoe at the door, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is absolutely magnificent.
    X kl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel@Georgica Pond19/2/12 8:20 PM

    Yes, happily. Love that amazing fireplace and the outdoor area by the pool, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I'm over the big house, show home thing! But I do love the grapevine and outdoor fireplace x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These outdoor areas are amazing...yes, I would love to be dining al fresco here!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Thank you for leaving me a comment!

Just a quick note: this is about a conversation - it's not a place to advertise. So please do not include self-promotion as your comment will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...