Jan 4, 2012

Glamour with a Sea View & a Moroccan Vibe, perhaps?

Set by the seaside, 
this rather eccentric property has touches of rich colour
& theatrical details to add what can only be described as attitude
to a very white space.
Sumptuous fabrics collide with plain white walls,
richly grained floors & huge windows overlooking the bay.

With a sunken lounge in this year's colour of Tangerine Tango,
it's a home with an eye on the painter's palette.
One for colour lovers.
And perhaps James Bond types.
Martinis would be required.
Stirred or shaken.

Would you love to live here?

Property location: 329 Beach Road, Black Rock, Melbourne
Home images & Agents: Kay & Burton

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to a party there, that lounge is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamra Sanford4/1/12 7:23 AM

    I think I just drooled on my laptop.  That place is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Igor Josifovic4/1/12 9:23 AM

    I love the Moroccan vibe! Actually, I bought some beautiful little Moroccan decor beauties on my last Paris trip...love the Moroccan vignette I made for  my coffee table. Great inspiration here, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I love Moroccan style this isn't my favourite example! Amazing home and I definately agree with the James Bond vibe, perfect for swanky parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a party house, isn't it? Some really just are. V xx 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely vignette Ivor, and welcome to Glamour Drops! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well now that's interesting Anna. Perhaps it is because there are only a few touches of Moroccan style? V xx 

    ReplyDelete
  8. that bed is certainly flirting with me:-). it's linens are beckoning to me, i could just dive right in. really beautiful! yes, i definitely detect a Moroccan vibe here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this house a couple of times before with my job. It's just bonkers and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Bonkers and beautiful" - what a fab description! And marvelous to see a home which is conventional, I think. V xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Thank you for leaving me a comment!

Just a quick note: this is about a conversation - it's not a place to advertise. So please do not include self-promotion as your comment will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...