Oct 28, 2011

Shhh...don't tell anyone it's Friday!

Friday has always been my favourite day of the week.
All about the anticipation, perhaps. 
While it is still a workday, 
there is a sneaking excitement that 
the weekend 
is just around the corner.
{For me, that means a Halloween dinner party tomorrow night,
then looking forward to the Melbourne Cup on Tuesday.}
So for now, it's back to work...
but shhh...don't tell anyone it's Friday! 

image: Lisa Kesson by Dimitris Skoulos, 
Through the Looking Glass, Elle Greece October 2011, via Oh Fashion Model

5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! It's one my fav days too. Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! It's one my fav days too. Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fridays always have a spring in their step x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! When I look at this image, all I can think of is the beautiful color combination. I think this gorgeous color palette will translate well into home decor, don't you think? The colors are very sophisticated, in my opinion.

    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel@Georgica Pond30/10/11 3:14 AM

    Friday is always in my mind - and now that image will be too. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Thank you for leaving me a comment!

Just a quick note: this is about a conversation - it's not a place to advertise. So please do not include self-promotion as your comment will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...