Jul 14, 2011

Beautiful Stationery: Bespoke Letterpress

Fallen in love with these enchanting
embossed hello cards & matching map envelopes
The envelopes are hand made from vintage maps,
with the sweetest little scalloped edge.
Printed on a vintage cast iron 
letterpress in Brisbane, 
you can order these thick card Hello Notes online,
and they ship globally.
{$25 for 6, including the gorgeous envelopes.}  
In an age of electronic social media, 
how charming is it to receive a hand written, 
unique note such as this?
They also hand print invitations,
cards & gift tags,
all with an air of historical allure.
I love the delicate nature of their work,
because it has such an inherent romance.

And we can all do with a little more romance,
don't you think?


11 comments:

  1. so sweet. love the maps !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely, and those ones with maps are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for introducing me to this beautiful stationary...it's so lovely, I want some right now!
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous. I love a handwritten note or card that is handmade. Just lovely. Leahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love letterpress stationery, and these are so sweet - love the scallop detail on the map envelope. You're so right, receiving some real mail is such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Stationary! There's something very special about receiving a hand written note in the letter box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. are precious, it's great ancient techniques to recover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and makes me want to send a letter!

    Bisous,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. really nice.
    i like the map theme.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love letterpress stationery, it's my absolute favourite. And these are divine. I think some beautiful, simple personalised letterpress stationery is a must for every girl, and the epitome of elegance and style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love stationary, sending and receiving handwritten notes. With e-mail and text messaging, traditional mailed letters are increasingly rare, aren't they? As a budget measure, I xerox one of my sketches on cardstock and send as a very personal note.

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Thank you for leaving me a comment!

Just a quick note: this is about a conversation - it's not a place to advertise. So please do not include self-promotion as your comment will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...