Feb 10, 2011

Al Fresco Dining

Currently working on a few
gorgeous garden designs 
with Al Fresco dining spots.
So in my research, I have come across 
a few lovely spots that make 
"lunch in the garden"
very inviting. 
 A little bit of shade, 
some comfy chairs with a BIG table,
good friends, food and wine. 
Hmm...looks pretty inviting really, 
doesn't it?

Images: 1 &2: Villa de Murph by Bell and Yocum Architects;  3: Tremolat Barn for rental, via Homeaway; 4 {byron bay} & 10 {paddington} houses for sale through realestate.com.au; 5: via Nuevo Estilo; 6: Macakizi hotel, Turkey;  7: La Marie de Bastide hotel, France; 8: Lartigolle Chateaux; 9: dining in Venice, via Magtravel 

8 comments:

  1. OMg, all these pictures look like heaven to me.
    I'd like to be at that Venice tables right now.
    Hugs
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look of your blog(not sure if i mentioned it before:-)). Your beautiful post of outdoor dining has me yearning for Spring. I can't wait! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need a glass of wine, and I'm in. Each of these settings is so lovely. There is nothing like feeling sunlight on your back, and a light breeze while you enjoy a delicious meal. Thanks for sharing such beautiful settings!

    -xoxo Noe ADELLA AVENUE

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun projects you get to work on, Ms. Virginia! And your inspiration photos are amazing. I particulary like no. 5 with the gigantic b/w photo. I can imagine sitting there in the evening with tons of candles and some good "Champagna"!

    Warm hugs from Seattle,

    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, bring on summer! What fantastic outdoor spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After looking at these fantastic photos I can´t wait for summer to actually come!
    I agree with Mn from Splendid Willow, No.5 is my favourite, the industrial table really caught my eye and the sofas looks so inviting!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHUT THE shutters that just made me shutter (good shutter feeling) in that photo 3rd photo with the shutters! I LOVE it all. I'm such a warm weather girl. I'm sick of this cold that make me bad shutter feeling! XOXO Kel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of al fresco dining and all the piccies you chose are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by at my blog too!
    KG X

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Thank you for leaving me a comment!

Just a quick note: this is about a conversation - it's not a place to advertise. So please do not include self-promotion as your comment will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...