Nov 25, 2010

A Little House for Christmas?

If you would like to watch 
the sunny afternoon breezes
gently tease the palest of grey linen curtains, 
by this beautiful pool in Uruguay...
Or perhaps to set up your Christmas tree by this 
magnificent stone fireplace...

Or to sleep in heavenly dreams in a bed
under a glittering chandelier...

Then you may want to purchase 
this fabulous little number, 
just in time for Santa's requests,
because it is for sale. 
Would it fit in your Christmas Stocking, 
do you think?

Punta del Este, for sale through Reynolds Properties




10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is far too amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God, this house is wonderful.
    Love your post, love your blog.
    Hugs from Brasil.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wouldn't fit in my stocking, but what an enchanting little spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, way to make my heart flutter! this is so incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog!!
    See you!

    http://www.reporteroblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful houses you always are showing!!
    I like all of them, this is like a dream...
    thank you and happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This house is a beauty! I love its rugged edge from the stone work and how it is tempered beautifully with the white decor. I'm sure it will be in someone's stocking very soon:-). XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please dear Santa! I'll take this house for Xmas.. :)

    Loving the use of natural stone and the dynamics of the rooms. Just lovely!

    Thanks for sharing.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!! I love the contrast of the stone and the glass. My next door neighbor is from Uruguay and is constantly telling me how beautiful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ummm..can I go there!
    HOW CUTE to celebrate a christmas party all togethe in one beautiful house!
    Lovely


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Thank you for leaving me a comment!

Just a quick note: this is about a conversation - it's not a place to advertise. So please do not include self-promotion as your comment will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...